May 11-12, 2018|
Valdosta Academy of Performing Arts
Lift Your Voice
A vocal technique and wellness clinic for Worship Leaders and Team Members.
Time & Location
May 11-12, 2018
Valdosta Academy of Performing Arts, 200 W Central Ave, Valdosta, GA 31601, USA
About The Event
- Clinic will occur on Friday, May 11 (6:00pm-8:30pm) and Saturday, May 12 (9:00am-3:00pm).
- Open to all singers who are currently involved in or interested in Christian worship ministry of any kind.
- $125 per attendee.
- Space is limited. Reserve space by paying a $50 deposit.
- Attendees will participate in a worship service (open to guests) on May 12 at 4:00pm.
- The clinic will provide attendees with insight into healthy voice use and basic vocal pedagogy.
- Registration deadline is May 6, 2018 (if space is still available).
- The remaining $75 registration fee is due at check in on May 11.
- Clinicians: Drs. Jennifer and Mark McQuade.
- Payment options include online (for a $2 processing fee), mail (check only), and in person (check or cash). Select the "Online Deposit" ticket to pay online and register for a $2 service fee. Download, print, and complete a registration form to pay by check or cash. Registration is not complete until deposit is received. Email confirmation will follow receipt of payment for all registrations.
Lift Your Voice Deposit
A $50 non-refundable deposit is required to hold your spot in "Broadway Bound". Final payment is due on May 4). A $2 processing fee is applied for online payment.